Hive, mail # user - general question on hive client log

Re: general question on hive client log
Nitin Pawar 2012-10-25, 11:30
by default hive reads the logging related configs from
hive-log4j.default in conf directory.
if you want the cwiki page, here it is
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-cli.html#LanguageManualCli-Logging

--