HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote
Great work.

How will we effectively communicate that this release can eat your computer
(developer release)? Any pointers from the last 0.89 attempt?

Going to hbase.apache.org -> Downloads -> might directly lead users to
download 0.95, and play with it. Should we add something to the home page?

Enis
On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]