HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.4 Release Candidate 1 as hbase-0.20.4?

Re: [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.4 Release Candidate 1 as hbase-0.20.4?
I've deployed it on 2 clusters and done imports and scans on the tables.
Working good till now.

+1
Amandeep Khurana
Computer Science Graduate Student