Accumulo, mail # user - Thrift error while configuring new cloud

+
Hider, Sandy 2013-01-07, 20:40
Re: Thrift error while configuring new cloud
John Vines 2013-01-07, 20:48
First check the monitor and see if any errors are popping up from the
tserver. If not, check the tserver log files, as well as out/err files, to
make sure it's starting.

+
Hider, Sandy 2013-01-07, 21:34
+