Hive, mail # dev - Hive List Bucketing - Feature Review

+
Gang Liu 2012-06-01, 17:13
+
Gang Liu 2012-06-11, 19:03
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-06-11, 19:09
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-06-11, 19:14
+
Gang Liu 2012-06-11, 19:22
Re: Hive List Bucketing - Feature Review
Carl Steinbach 2012-06-14, 08:14
Hi Tim,

I added some comments to the wiki a couple days ago. I just wanted to make
sure you saw them since it doesn't look like you're registered as a watcher
for that page.

Thanks.

Carl

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Gang Liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Carl, thanks Tim
>
> On 6/11/12 12:14 PM, "Carl Steinbach" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >+ hcatalog-dev
> >
> >On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Carl Steinbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >wrote:
> >
> >> This link may work better for some people:
> >>
> >> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/ListBucketing
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >>
> >> Carl

+