HBase >> mail # dev >> Request for component ownership

Request for component ownership
Heya,

I'd like to volunteer for ownership of the "Usability" component; it's
something I care a lot about. I'll also volunteer for the "MapReduce"
component, mostly because it appears somewhat neglected and, in my opinion,
has usability problems.

Thanks,
Nick
+