Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya

Re: Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya
I am trying to run Hoya on a Kerberos Secure cluster. I believe I have all
the keytabs in place, and have been able to run mapreduce jobs with my
user, etc. However, when I run the "hoya create" command I get this
exception:

org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException: Client cannot
authenticate via:[TOKEN]
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.SaslRpcClient.selectSaslClient(SaslRpcClient.java:170)

I thought that Hoya should be using Kerberos instead of the TOKEN.

Also noticed that the SASL NEGOTIATE is responding with "TOKEN" as well:

2013-12-03 20:45:04,530 [main] DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient - Received SASL
message state: NEGOTIATE
auths {
  method: "TOKEN"
  mechanism: "DIGEST-MD5"
  protocol: ""
  serverId: "default"
}

That doesn't seem right either. Is there something I might be missing?