MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to control what goes into Hadoop logs?

How to control what goes into Hadoop logs?
Hi,

My Hadoop cluster runs log with the level of INFO, and it outputs every
block-related information to the HDFS log. I would like to keep the INFO
level, but suppress block-related information. Is it possible? Can one
control Hadoop logs by components?

Thank you. Sincerely,
Mark