Hive >> mail # user >> How to change the separator of input reocrd in TRANSFORM of Hive

How to change the separator of input reocrd in TRANSFORM of Hive
Hi all,

I am trying to use Transform in Hive, but I do not find a way to change the
separator between fields of input records in Transform.

I create a table A by specify ROW FORMAT DELIMITED FIELDS TERMINATED BY '\0'

However, while using
SELECT TRANSFORM(id,name) USING 'python script.py'
AS (id,name)
FROM A

I find that the separator of input is TAB instead of '\0' ,
does anyone know how to change it to '\0'? Thanks.
+
Felix.徐 2013-05-24, 03:21
+
Felix.徐 2013-05-29, 08:37