Hadoop >> mail # user >> hadoop fs -tail

Re: hadoop fs -tail
We should be able to extend the Tail command to allow a size
specifier. Could you file a JIRA for this?

Although, I don't think the tail prints newlines at every gap unless
there's a newline in the data itself, so your "listener" can perhaps
wait for that?

--
Harsh J