Drill >> mail # user >> direction to study the src

Re: direction to study the src
Hi Yang,

It's great to hear that you are doing this, my suggestion is that you can
run tests first and trace down from there.

I think the first thing you might be interested is how LogicalPlan /
PhysicalPlan / RecordBatch works, so you may want to take a look
at exec/java-exec/src/test/,

org/apache/drill/exec/physical/impl/TestSimpleFragmentRun.java is a good
one to start with.

Thanks,