Flume >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Wolfgang Hoschek

+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-09-24, 22:39
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-09-24, 22:46
+
Mike Percy 2013-09-24, 23:05
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-09-25, 05:52
+
Mubarak Seyed 2013-09-25, 05:54
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Wolfgang Hoschek
Congratulations Wolfgang, nice job!

On 09/25/2013 02:52 PM, Arvind Prabhakar wrote:
> Congratulations Wolfgang!
>
> Regards,
> Arvind Prabhakar
>

> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Mike Percy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     Congrats Wolfgang, and welcome!
>
>     Mike
>

>     On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:46 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho
>     <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>         Congratulations Wolfgang, well done!
>
>         Jarcec
>
>         On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 03:39:12PM -0700, Hari Shreedharan wrote:
>         > On behalf of the Apache Flume PMC, I am excited to welcome
>         Wolfgang Hoschek
>         > as a committer on the Apache Flume project. Wolfgang
>         contributed a new sink
>         > with the ability to do heavyweight ETL-style processing and
>         writing to
>         > Apache Solr indices.
>         >
>         > Congratulations and Welcome, Wolfgang!
>         >
>         >
>         > Cheers,
>         > Hari Shreedharan