Zookeeper >> mail # user >> cleaning up old snapshot

+
Jun Rao 2011-06-22, 18:26
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-06-22, 18:39
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-22, 20:41
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-06-22, 21:03
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-22, 21:33
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-06-22, 22:49
Re: cleaning up old snapshot
Created ZOOKEEPER-1107.

Thanks,

Jun

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 11:39 AM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jun,
>  Thats a good ask. We dont have that on the roadmap yet. I think with
> ZOOKEEPER-22 that might be necessary. Please open a jira for that. We
> should probably address that with ZOOKEEPER-22 in mind.
>

> thanks
> mahadev
>
> On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I like to have ZK itself manage the amount of snapshots and logs kept,
> > instead of relying on the PurgeTxnLog utility. Is that on the roadmap
> > already?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jun
> >

> --