HBase >> mail # dev >> How much do we care about windows?

How much do we care about windows?
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6609

How much do we care about windows? IMO, not at all, I'd resolve this issue
as invalid, not only because it's an issue with hadoop-common.

However, maybe we can get a consensus here?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)