Hive >> mail # user >> Options for Loading Side Data / small files in UDF

Re: Options for Loading Side Data / small files in UDF
Hi

You can use distributed cache and hive add file command

See here for example syntax

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15429040/add-multiple-files-to-distributed-cache-in-hive

Regards,

Jagat