Sqoop >> mail # user >> Both table name and SQL cannot be specified

+
centerqi hu 2013-12-30, 11:06
+
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-12-30, 21:28
Re: Both table name and SQL cannot be specified
Thank you very much for your help.
When I remove the value entered for "Table name",job creation is a success.

However, I get the following error

Exception has occurred during processing command

Exception: org.apache.sqoop.common.SqoopException Message:CLIENT_0001:Server
has returned exception

See server logs, logs inside without any error message, I do not understand
what this error message means

Schema name:

Table name:

Table SQL statement: select name from theme where  ${CONDITIONS}

Table column names: name

Partition column name:

Nulls in partition column:

Boundary query:
Output configuration
Storage type:

  0 : HDFS

Choose: 0

Output format:

  0 : TEXT_FILE

  1 : SEQUENCE_FILE

Choose: 0

Compression format:

  0 : NONE

  1 : DEFAULT

  2 : DEFLATE

  3 : GZIP

  4 : BZIP2

  5 : LZO

  6 : LZ4

  7 : SNAPPY

Choose: 0

Output directory: /user/rd/tmp/udc/sqoop2/theme_1
Throttling resources
Extractors:

Loaders:

New job was successfully created with validation status FINE  and
persistent id 2

+
centerqi hu 2013-12-31, 01:30
+