Avro >> mail # user >> C impl, getting a schema back as json C string

C impl, getting a schema back as json C string
I can't figure out the API for turning an avro_schema_t back into an
in-memory string of json data.

It seems I'm supposed to get it out of an avro_writer_t that I've
created with avro_writer_memory() but I'm a little lost once we start
having to use avro_writer_to_memory() to get back the original
avro_memory_writer_t.

Sample code?
--
Jeff