Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> multi() and getData()

+
Ted Yu 2012-03-07, 06:10
+
Marshall McMullen 2012-03-07, 06:17
+
Ted Dunning 2012-03-07, 06:41
+
Ted Yu 2012-03-07, 16:06
+
Ted Yu 2012-03-08, 22:39
+
Ted Dunning 2012-03-08, 22:52
+
Ted Yu 2012-03-08, 23:54
+
Ted Dunning 2012-03-09, 00:10
Re: multi() and getData()
Obviously this patch also neglected to add support to the C client (though
honestly that's a lot harder than the java side). If you don't plan to do
the C client, then I can pick up that work.

+
Ted Yu 2012-03-09, 00:34
+
Marshall McMullen 2012-03-09, 00:47