HBase >> mail # user >> (HBASE-5261)HBase 0.94 cerification for JDK7

+
anil gupta 2013-09-03, 23:26
+
lars hofhansl 2013-09-04, 00:35
+
anil gupta 2013-09-04, 05:03
+
anil gupta 2013-09-04, 05:06
+
Elliott Clark 2013-09-04, 05:26
Re: (HBASE-5261)HBase 0.94 cerification for JDK7
Hi Elliot,

That's cool!
We have CDH Enterprise license. Would you mind pointing me to the doc/link
that states same?
However, core dumps sounds bad for prod environment. Are there any specific
patterns for core-dumps? Does it only happens under very heavy load? If
yes, then how much read/write load?

If you want to take this offline, i am fine with that also.

Thanks,
Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,