Hadoop >> mail # user >> Help with Hadoop runtime error

Re: Help with Hadoop runtime error
Do you happen to see something similar to:

10/03/17 15:47:58 WARN hdfs.DFSClient: NotReplicatedYetException sleeping
/user/perserver/data/575Gb/ps_
es_mstore_events_fact.txt retries left 4
10/03/17 15:47:58 INFO hdfs.DFSClient:
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException:
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NotReplicatedYetException: Not
replicated yet:/user/perserver/data/575Gb/ps_es_mstore_events_fact.txt

Other people saw the above along with Bad connect ack error.