Hadoop >> mail # dev >> test-patch and native code compile

test-patch and native code compile
Hi,

The test-patch script in Hadoop source runs a native compile with the
patch. On platforms like MAC, there are issues with the native
compile. For e.g we run into HADOOP-7147 that has been resolved as
Won't fix.

Hence, should we have a switch in test-patch to not run native compile
? Could open a JIRA and fix, if that's OK ?

Thanks
hemanth