Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Graduate Sqoop from Apache Incubator

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Sqoop from Apache Incubator
Hi,

I will have to cancel this vote thread due to a typo in the vote options in
my original mail below. Specifically, the option to reject the vote
is mentioned as +1 when it should be -1 instead. In order to make sure that
there is absolutely no ambiguity in the vote, I will send out a new vote
thread in a few minutes. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar