HBase >> mail # dev >> replacing HTD properties that duplicate config with HTD/HCD config

+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-03-27, 22:57
Re: replacing HTD properties that duplicate config with HTD/HCD config
I'm in favor of consolidating config points.  I think this kind of change
is valuable, hygienic; comments on RB.