HBase, mail # dev - replacing HTD properties that duplicate config with HTD/HCD config

Re: replacing HTD properties that duplicate config with HTD/HCD config
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-28, 21:42
I'm in favor of consolidating config points.  I think this kind of change
is valuable, hygienic; comments on RB.