Zookeeper, mail # user - Growing a cluster

RE: Growing a cluster
Alexander Shraer 2011-05-05, 04:02
Hi Jared,

Currently there is no support for adding and removing zookeeper nodes dynamically. See:

We're currently working to add this feature. However, AFAIK there is no intention to support
transformation between standalone and multi-node modes, only membership changes in multi-node mode.

Regards,
Alex