MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop/Lucene + Solr architecture suggestions?

Re: Hadoop/Lucene + Solr architecture suggestions?
I prefer to create indexes in the reducer personally.

Also you can avoid the copies if you use an advanced hadoop-derived distro. Email me off list for details.

Sent from my iPhone