Flume >> mail # dev >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Wolfgang Hoschek

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Wolfgang Hoschek
Excellent work Wolfgang! You are going to be very busy.

Flume, Solr, Lucene all in one week. That is a lot of responsibility!

Nevertheless, I am confident you are up to the task and will do a superb
job.

*Author and Instructor for the Upcoming Book and Lecture Series*
*Massive Log Data Aggregation, Processing, Searching and Visualization with
Open Source Software*
*http://massivelogdata.com*