Hadoop >> mail # user >> Analysing Completed Job info programmatically apart from Jobtracker GUI

Re: Analysing Completed Job info programmatically apart from Jobtracker GUI
I would check out hitune. I have a github project that connects to the
JobTracker and stores counters, job times and other stats into Cassandra.

https://github.com/edwardcapriolo/hadoop_cluster_profiler

Worth checking out as discovering how to connect and mine information from
the JobTracker was quite fun.

Edward