MapReduce, mail # user - Problem with one of teh datanodes

+
Siddharth Tiwari 2012-09-08, 08:05
Re: Problem with one of teh datanodes
Serge Blazhiyevskyy 2012-09-08, 08:32
That's normally happen if yoiu reforemat namenode

From: Siddharth Tiwari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 02:05 AM
To: USers Hadoop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Problem with one of teh datanodes

Hi users,

Suddenly I have started getting the following error on one of my datanodes. Can you please help me on this. Also, what could be probable cause and reasons for it to occur.

 ERROR org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode: java.io.IOException: Incompatible namepaceIDs

Thank you !!!
Cheers !!!
Siddharth Tiwari
Have a refreshing day !!!