Sqoop, mail # user - [ANNOUNCE] Apache Sqoop 1.4.4 released

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Sqoop 1.4.4 released
vasanth kumar 2013-08-01, 05:17
I would like to thank for giving this opportunity. I entire release process
went with Jarcec's help and his excellent guidance.

Thank you all for their votes and help.

Thanks,
Vasanth kumar