Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Shell documentation appendix

Re: Shell documentation appendix
On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 6:04 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I noticed that there's a script that grabs shell output and builds an
> appendix for the user manual PDF. However, that doesn't appear to be
> automated as part of the documentation build profile.
>
> So, the questions are:
> 1) Do we need this?

For 1.5, it seems like we have the following options.

 1. Update it to reflect the commands that exist in 1.5.
 2. Drop it.
 3. Leave it as is.

Whats the current status of this documentation?  Is it based on 1.4 shell
commands?  If so then, option 3 would mean shipping 1.5 w/ documentation
for 1.4 shell commands.  Can option 1 be done quickly for 1.5?