Accumulo >> mail # user >> How to Delete All References to Accumulo in Zookeeper?

+
Smith, Joshua D. 2013-09-16, 18:29
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-09-16, 19:00
Re: How to Delete All References to Accumulo in Zookeeper?
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Smith, Joshua D.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>  I would like to delete all references to Accumulo in Zookeeper and start
> from scratch with an Accumulo initialization. I tried executing “rmr
> /accumulo” using the zkCli.sh tool, but received an error message that
> said: “Authentication is not valid : /accumulo/<some id string>/users/root.”
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> How can I delete all references to Accumulo in Zookeeper?

You need to add an authorization w/ following command in zkCli.

  addauth digest accumulo:SECRET

Replace SECRET with the secret from your accumulo-site.xml file.