MapReduce >> mail # user >> Multiple mappers, different parameter values

Multiple mappers, different parameter values
Hi,

I have a situation wherein I have multiple mappers. I am using
MultipleInputs class to add them.

Now, I need to pass different parameters to different mappers. For e.g.
lets say I have a parameter 'num.iterations' that is set differently for
different mappers. One way to pass parameters to mappers is to set them
in a Configuration object:

conf.set("num.iterations", "100");

However using this I can't set the value differently for different
mappers. How do I achieve this?

Thanks,
Abhinav
+