Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit

+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-27, 01:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-29, 01:37
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-27, 17:26
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 20:43
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 22:07
+
David Medinets 2013-01-28, 15:46
+
Jim Klucar 2013-01-28, 16:38
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 17:03
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-28, 19:26
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 21:34
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 00:12
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-29, 00:21
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 00:32
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-29, 00:50
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-29, 17:15
+
Christopher 2013-01-29, 17:34
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-29, 17:38
+
Christopher 2013-01-29, 18:53
+
David Medinets 2013-01-29, 18:21
+
Christopher Tubbs 2013-01-29, 18:55
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 17:40
+
dlmarion@... 2013-01-29, 17:52
+
John Vines 2013-01-29, 18:11
+
Mike Drob 2013-01-29, 19:26
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-30, 17:22
+
Aaron Cordova 2013-01-30, 18:20
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-30, 18:28
+
Aaron Cordova 2013-01-30, 18:30
Re: Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Aaron Cordova <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That works too. It'd be much better than distributing the features throughout the dev list amidst lots of text about where to put the list of features.

Agreed.  Also, if you create new tickets for things you want in 1.6
then please mark tickets as fix for 1.6 so we can easily find them
with a query.

> On Jan 30, 2013, at 1:28 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Aaron Cordova <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Can we use the Accumulo wiki to kind of collect these feature requests into a place where they are easier to see, avoid duplication, and identify overlaps / convergent feature requests?
>>
>> Why not use jira?   I would encourage people to create tickets for
>> things they want to see in 1.6

+
Christopher 2013-01-31, 00:39
+