Hadoop >> mail # general >> Homestretch for hadoop-0.22

+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-10-28, 09:29
+
Harsh J 2011-10-28, 10:26
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-10-28, 20:51
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-10-28, 21:02
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-10-28, 15:27
Re: Homestretch for hadoop-0.22
Konstantin,

Great news! The progress is pretty spectacular I'd say.

I am slowly working on Jetty back-port. Unfortunately, other things require my
attention too. Hopefully, it will be finished over next a couple days or so.

Cos

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-10-29, 23:25
+