HBase >> mail # user >> AsynchBase client holds stale dead region server for long time even after the META has already been update.

Re: AsynchBase client holds stale dead region server for long time even after the META has already been update.
Tianying:
I moved user@ to Cc.

There is a google group for asynchbase.
Please subscribe to that group.

Can you clarify the version of asynchbase you're using ?

Cheers