Accumulo >> mail # user >> Exception when starting tablet server

Re: Exception when starting tablet server
Thanks everyone for the speedy replies!  Here's the info:

hadoop 2.0.0 via cdh 4.1.2
zookeeper 3.4.3 via cdh 4.1.2
accumulo 1.4.2

INFO : Attempting to talk to zookeeper
2013-01-09 14:23:10,922 [server.Accumulo] INFO : Zookeeper connected
and initialized, attemping to talk to HDFS
Thread "org.apache.accumulo.server.master.state.SetGoalState" died null
    at org.apache.accumulo.start.Main$1.run(Main.java:89)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
org/apache/hadoop/hdfs/DistributedFileSystem
    at org.apache.accumulo.server.Accumulo.waitForZookeeperAndHdfs(Accumulo.java:215)
    at org.apache.accumulo.server.master.state.SetGoalState.main(SetGoalState.java:40)
    ... 6 more
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem
    ... 8 more

And this is coming up as output from executing the init script.

--
Chris