MapReduce >> mail # user >> job -list parameters

job -list parameters
When I list all the jobs running, I get several parameters related to the
job. What are the parameters asked below?
JobId
State
StartTime
UserName
Queue
Priority
UsedContainers   <-- what is this parameter?
RsvdContainers   <-- what is this parameter?
UsedMem
RsvdMem   <-- what is this parameter?
NeededMem
AM info