HBase >> mail # user >> Can a RegionObserver coprocessor increment counter of a row key that may not belong to the region ?

Re: Can a RegionObserver coprocessor increment counter of a row key that may not belong to the region ?
Are rows with domain as key stored in the same table ?

Normally this is not desirable since the domain count would go to
(potentially) another region server.

Cheers