HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase scalability performance

RE: Hbase scalability performance

Dear all,

Thanks for your help.

I am already using coprocessors for this table.

I already tried a program similar to it but using thrift server and my cluster was 23 nodes on Rackspace cloud, but the same I didn't see any improved performance. Then I was advised to use actual machines (not virtual ones), and greater bandwidth than 100Mbps. They told me those two issues caused this performance. But upon trial, I found the same case.