Hive >> mail # user >> Continuous log analysis requires 'dynamic' partitions, is that possible?

+
Bertrand Dechoux 2012-07-24, 15:45
+
Puneet Khatod 2012-07-24, 16:31
+
Ruslan Al-fakikh 2012-07-24, 16:35
Re: Continuous log analysis requires 'dynamic' partitions, is that possible?
Alter table touch will create partitions even if they have no data,
You can also just create partitions ahead of time and have your code
"know" where to write data.

+
Bertrand Dechoux 2012-07-25, 08:51
+