Pig >> mail # user >> pig script similar to select from not in in SQL

pig script similar to select from not in in SQL
I would like to generate a set of data that represents the items not found in another set.
How would I do this using Pig?

I'm thinking I would do an outer join and then filter off the items that were matched.