Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Dynamic membership reconfig

Dynamic membership reconfig
I am trying to create a dynamic ZooKeeper cluster of VMs. When each new VM
comes up, I want it to join the cluster. I understand something to this
effect is in the works but isn't out yet:

http://www.slideshare.net/Hadoop_Summit/dynamic-reconfiguration-of-zookeeper

What would be a good way to achieve this today? The only thing I can think
of is to modify the zoo.conf on each and every VM including the new one,
every time a new VM comes up, and then restarting ZK server on all VMs. Is
there a better way?

Thanks.
Arindam
+