Pig >> mail # user >> Import libraries in Jython UDFs

Re: Import libraries in Jython UDFs
jar tf jython.jar | grep email

Having jar in PIG_CLASSPATH would work if you have
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-967.

You can use following to debug the sys.path on tasknodes-

from java.lang import System
print "python.home "
print System.getProperties().getProperty("python.home")
print "java.class.path "
print System.getProperties().getProperty("java.class.path")
print "install.root "
print System.getProperties().getProperty("install.root")
print "python.home "
print System.getProperties().getProperty("python.home")

~Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"