Hadoop >> mail # general >> Please join me in welcoming Matt Foley as the newest Apache Hadoop HDFS committer

+
Jakob Homan 2011-05-19, 21:16
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-05-19, 21:18
+
Eli Collins 2011-05-19, 21:25
+
Kan Zhang 2011-05-19, 21:28
Re: Please join me in welcoming Matt Foley as the newest Apache Hadoop HDFS committer
On 05/19/2011 04:46 PM, Jakob Homan wrote:
> On behalf of the PMC, I am pleased to announce that Matt Foley has
> been elected a committer in the Apache Hadoop HDFS project.  Please
> join me in congratulating Matt and thanking him for his sustained,
> substantial contributions thus far.  Matt is a great addition to our
> community!
>
> Jakob
> Apache Hadoop PMC
Congratulations, Matt

--
Marcos Lu�s Ort�z Valmaseda
  Software Engineer (Large-Scaled Distributed Systems)