HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committer - Devaraj Das

+
Ted Yu 2013-02-07, 05:19
+
Stack 2013-02-07, 17:37
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-07, 16:56
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-07, 17:11
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committer - Devaraj Das
Congrats! Welcome aboard.

On Feb 7, 2013, at 6:19, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> We've brought in one new Apache HBase Committer: Devaraj Das.
>
> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC,  I am excited to welcome Devaraj as
> committer.
>
> He has played a key role in unifying RPC engines for 0.96
> He fixed some tricky replication-related bugs
> There're 30 resolved HBase JIRAs under his name.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Devaraj for his new role.
+
Jesses Gmail 2013-02-07, 16:15