Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Reg:Sequence id generation

Re: Reg:Sequence id generation
Hi all,

I have a scenario where all my tables are in DB2 and after dumping
them into HDFS.
A unique sequence id (or) unique identifier an extra column should be
added at beginning or at the end of the table can anyone help me on
this please.

Thanks

Regards
Abhi.