Pig >> mail # user >> regular expression as delimiter in PigStorage?

Re: regular expression as delimiter in PigStorage?
Hi Lei,
This is currently not supported.
However one can always create a new loadfunc and implement his own parsing
(perhaps by extending PigStorage and overriding the parsing bits).