Hadoop, mail # general - Select Linux Distro for Hbase

Re: Select Linux Distro for Hbase
Michael Segel 2013-01-23, 14:14
RedHat, or Centos is the best.
(Its the same thing... well sort of... ;-)

You can use other distros but YMMV and you need to make sure that you're not using the Open Source JDK but Sun's errr... I mean Oracle's JVM.
1.6x