Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> zookeeper dev meeting event page

+
Benjamin Reed 2011-06-09, 20:33
+
Camille Fournier 2011-06-09, 20:45
Re: zookeeper dev meeting event page
yeah, i'm trying to figure out the best way to do it. we could do a
conf call number, but it would be nice to get something with video.
does anyone have suggestions?

ben